When you make a booking you agree to the following terms and conditions
- Payments (made in cash) to the driver on arrival at hotel. If your transfer is return,please pay the total balance on arrival at the hotel.
- The lead booking name is responsible for the final payment.
- Carry your itinerary with you all the times when traveling. It must be
provided to your driver on arrival at faro airport.
- Cancelations are permited at any time but you must cancel by phone or email.
- Modifications to booking must be made 24hrs prior to your arrival. No show at Faro airport without prior notification will be charged 50% of the total paid.
- We will carry 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage per client. Any extra baggage(eg. golf clubs,surf boards,bicycles)must be disclosed on booking.
We cannot be responsible to carry any extra luggage not declared.
- Faro Airport Transfers Algarve reserve the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of alchol or drugs or considered to be a risk to our driver.
- Smoking is not permited in our vehicles. Consumption of food and beverages isalso not permitted with the exception of water.
- We will endeavour to arrive for collection at Faro airport on time and collect you on your return to Faro Airport at the pre arranged time ,however we can not be held responsible
for delays beyond our control Eg.Traffic delays,weather conditions compliance with police stops etc.. We will however contact you where possible in the event of any such occurrence.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit. Your property is entirly your responsibility.
- Should we fail to reach your desired destination due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide alternative transportation at no extra cost to the client.
- We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications should you not advise you require booster or baby seats prior to travelling.
- We would ask clients give us a margin of 20 minutes should we not arrive at the pick up at the time pre arranged , this will give us adequate time to deal with unforseen
circumstances which may arise. (We will contact client where possible)
- We reserve the right to depart your accomodation 15 minutes after the pre arranged pick up time should a member of your party not advise our driver of your delay.
- We will wait approx 1 hour after your landing time in Faro. Should there be a problem with luggage, provided you advise us by sending 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals
we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is resolved.. if you are travelling alone please advise by calling the number provided on your paperwork.